News & Prayer Request
REMEMBER. Saturday and Sunday Worship Services
already be at Hub 8.
New CHURCH ADDRESS 7/ Floor, Hub 8, 239 Temple St. Jordan. (MTR Exit A or )
Saturday 10:00 AM
Sunday 9:15 AM Morning Worship
2:15 PM Afternoon Worship
Morning Service already started
9:15 am every Sunday
NON-STOP POP HUNTS
3-1 Evangelism - In every 3 days you must share Jesus to at least one 1person. Pray for them and be friend with them. If you continue doing this for 1 year you share Jesus to 121 people! With this you can have 5-10 people be in your disciple group!
GO! GO! GO !
“Go, make disciples” – is the Lord Jesus command every believers must follow.
It’s not an option it is a command.
Disciple Making Training- after morning and Afternoon worship. Don’t miss it it’s time to grow!
All Disciples be reminded. You are called by the Lord to “Disciple others. Every disciple need to disciples 4 people under you. Keep it on!
Why do DMM? Because you have been called!
Call from above says GO! Mark 16:15
Call from below says GO! Luke 16:27-28
Call from within says GO! 1 Cor. 9:16-17
NO HOLIDAY and NON STOP POP HUNTS
Everyone must join!
● Pray for peace, stability, Economy, and protection of every Hong Kong People.
● Thank God for the blessing property we have in Gapan, Pray that God will pour resources for us to build the First Sunrise Apostolic Center there.
● Pray for Disciple Making Movement in Hong Kong.
● Pray for Pastor Jimmy Tam Family and the Team. God continues protection and provisions.
● Pray for the fruits our Airport Evangelism that now come to church, The Lord will bless them and grow them to be a mighty disciple of Christ.
● Pray for revival and outpouring of the Holy Spirit power in our Churches, Hong Kong, Los Angeles, Macao, China and Philippines.
● Pray for our people to be fire-up in reaching the lost for Jesus, and “Go and make Disciple”.
● Pray for our DMM movement in Gapan and San Pedro Laguna may the Lord bless this movement.
● Revised financial figure in Aug 2020
Total Operational Income HK$193,782.71
Total Operational Expense (HK$267,212.41)
Add: Adnormal income HK$63,397.00
- Government subsidy
Operational deficit 8/2020 : (HK$10,032.70)
Accumulated operational deficits this month (HK$1,405,959.35)