4. 透過有效的門徒小組訓練，轉化他人成為耶穌基督的門徒，並且使他們建立門徒。這是耶穌基督給我們的大使命，我們都必須這樣做 (太28:19-20)。
PRAYER FOR OUR 2021 BUDGET
My Dear Brethren,
Year of 2020 in spite of social disturbances and Covid 19,we have seen God’s amazing provision to us. Church operational expenses e.g. salaries, rentals, management, programs and event expenses altogether we spent 3.2 million.
This year’s 2021 budget basically the same for our Church operations – 3.2m, but by faith we added 500K budget to pay up our deficit from previous years. We can believe, and trust God to provide for us. He is our “Jehovah Jireh” God who provide [Genesis 22:14]. So, all together our budget for this year is 3.8m to cover as well miscellaneous expenses.
On this regard, I would like to call all our brothers and sisters:
1. To be faithful in giving your tithing and offering
2. Bring all your family, relative and friends to Jesus – and eventually be invited to come to church
3. Pray and fast for the needs of the Church to continually do and fulfill our mission and vision not just here in Hong Kong but all over the world.
4. To do effective DMM by transforming everyone in your group to become a disciple that will be making disciple. This is a very special mandate from Jesus, and we all have to do it. (Mt28:19-20)
If all of us to have one heart and one spirit and having that burden and desire to see God vision for us be fulfilled, whatever obstacles lay In front of us we can overcome it. Because we know that God is indeed our victory, our hope,“ Jehovah Nissi” The Lord our Banner. [Exodus 17:15].
One more thing, this year, will be the 20th anniversary of Sunrise. Originally scheduled on April 18, 2021. But due to social distancing protocol which is impossible for us to gather all together. We have decided to move it to June 14, 2021. These were the two decades or God’s faithfulness to Sunrise. It’s worth to celebrate with everyone touch and been with Sunrise from day one up to now. Let us keep this in our prayer to be successful and a blessings to all. Mark this on your calendar and don’t miss this event – this will be amazing day to remember for our Church.
Lord we commit and trust our 2021 budget and 20th anniversary plans in your hands. We claim all favour and blessings be poured out to your Church in Jesus Name, Amen!
“Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.” [Proverbs 16:3]
God bless everyone, Be safe always and keep praying.