Praise the Lord 187 people has now recovered from corona virus. Though the number of being infected still rising. We praise God for those people who recovered amen! As of today, 1 Feb.2020 the number of people infected by the virus still growing up. 9776 confirmed with 12 people are in Hong Kong. Some believers told me who should not be scared from this virus? Specially that even until now no successful vaccine has yet been created and the number of those infected is astronomical compared to those who recovered. https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
Well yeah, the claims of many are true that this is scary things. But let me remind you that scaring people has been proven very effective schemes of Satan. He always wanted to create fear in the heart of people because Satan knows that when you allow fear to set in your system, your faith will not work.The scriptures have reminded us to whom we should fear. “Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.” Matthew 10:28.
We should not allow; fear sets in our heart, We should not response to this epidemic in fear, but rather in faith and hope with God. At the same time, we should the take precautionary measures as advice by our government in response to this virus.
First, we must take the practical and precautionary response following the advice of the government, medical health organizations and medical professionals;
1. Wear mask when you are out.
2. Avoid touching your face or eyes.
3. Wash your hands with soap or use a hand sanitizer that contains
4. When feeling not good consult the doctor as soon as possible.
And, there is no better protection but from the Lord Jesus. Psalms 91:9-11 “If you say, “The LORD is my refuge,” and you make the Most High your dwelling, no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent. For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;
1. Claim God’s protection be upon you. Psalms 91 is the very good verse for you to meditate.
2. Be an encouragement to people around you. We are called by the Lord to bring hope to the hopeless. Colossians 3:2 says, “Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth.
3. Always stay positive and Pray. Declare positive things to those people infected in China, Hong Kong and the rest of the world. All of them will recover completely. This corona virus will be contained in Jesus name. Ephesians 6:10 says, “Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.”